- The Festival is from Saturday, August 19 to Sunday, August 20, 2023
- See the 2023 Schedule here
- Ambleside Park in West Vancouver, BC (1150 Marine Dr, West Vancouver, BC V7T 1B1)
- Patrons will receive your tickets by email or mail.
- On the day of the event please bring a printed copy of your ticket or show it on your phone and you will be issued a wristband.
- Children 5 Years and under are free to attend the festival and must be accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket.
- VIP is 19+ only.
- A variety of local Food Trucks will be available on festival grounds. The festival grounds are also a close walk to many great local restaurants.
- Yes, there will be in-and-out privileges while the festival grounds are open. The parking lot will be cleared at the end of each night with no overnight camping on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted on festival grounds or park grounds.
- Animals are not permitted at this event. Exceptions will be made for guide/service animals for persons with disabilities.
- Limited Event parking will be available.
- Overnight parking is not permitted.
- No. Ambleside Music Festival is a debit and credit-card event. Cash will not be accepted at the event.
- Early wrist banding will be available and is highly recommended. Please check back for more information regarding dates and times.
- Yes, your wristband will be affixed by festival staff and must remain on for the duration of the event.
- No, RV parking is not available on site for this event.
- We encourage patrons to use alternative methods of transportation to get to the event. However, bicycles will not be permitted inside the gates. Patrons will need to utilize the surrounding area to secure their bicycles before entering.
- The event will take place rain or shine. Refunds will not be provided due to weather conditions.
- Umbrellas are permitted if they are not oversized (golf, beach, etc.)
- We at Ambleside Musical Festival welcome the opportunity to serve all our guests. Please see our Fans With Special Needs page for more information.
- This website and the Ambleside Music Festival Facebook event page will be constantly updated with new festival details.
RULES & CONDITIONS
- No weapons and fireworks allowed.
- All patrons are subject to being searched as a condition of entry.
- Festival runs rain or shine – Tickets are non-refundable.
- The festival venue is a 100% strictly non-smoking venue.
- No outside food & beverage allowed, onsite concessions and bars are available.
- Glass bottles/metal cans will not be permitted. Empty plastic/metal water bottles will be allowed.
- Ambleside Music Festival reserves the right to refuse admittance or to evict anyone who creates a disturbance, causes a nuisance or breaks any of the above Rules & Regulations without refund of admission.
- Professional cameras and recording devices are not permitted.
- Umbrellas are permitted with the following exceptions; no oversized/golf/beach umbrellas will be permitted.
- Entire site is licensed.
- No animals permitted. Exceptions include guide, service and/or signal dogs to persons with disabilities.
- Children 5 and under are free but must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket.
- Lawn chairs are NOT permitted.
- Lewd conduct, of any kind, will not be tolerated and if in violation patrons will be removed from the festival site.
- Tickets are for Ambleside Music Festival, not for a specific artist. Artists and schedule are subject to change without notice. Artist cancellation is not grounds for a refund.
- Any illegal drugs subject to an exemption granted under s. 56(1) of the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act for adults in possession of such illegal drugs under prescribed amounts for personal use. Despite the exemption, these drugs remain illegal substances and possession of any amount of such drugs on a person is strictly prohibited under the above policy.
Still not found what your looking for? Contact us with the form below and let us know what you need.